SPECIFICATIONSFrom MASTER OF G, the timepiece series that supports adventurers who face the rigors of the natural environment, comes new color model for the RANGEMAN (GW-9400) series watches designed for on-land adventuring.
This new model is designed and engineered for use in deserts, which is some of the harshest land-based environments in the world.
The bodies of this model is done in basic G-SHOCK black, while bezel markings and hour markers are gold and beige, creating an adventurous, masculine design.
From functions to designs, everything about this new MASTER OF G model maintains and enhances a proud tradition of timepieces for men who face extreme conditions head on.
- MULTIBAND 6: Automatic adjustment of time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany
- Tough Solar
- Button guard cylinder structure
- Triple Sensor: Altitude, bearing, barometric pressure/temperature
- Super Illuminator high-brightness LED backlight
- Carbon fiber insert band
- One-press time stamping (stores current time in memory), one-press stopwatch timing