Introducing an elegantly beautiful new titanium model for the mid-size series of the G-SHOCK MR-G flagship lineup. Everything possible has been done to reflect the metal crafting aesthetics of armor, swords, and other Japanese arms, which have been symbols of power in Japan since time immemorial.
The case and band are made of titanium that has been deep surface hardened and then given a titanium carbide finish, which creates a beautiful lustrous silver color. The bezel is then giving a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating that gives it a bold and intrepid black color. All of this is offset by the vivid red accents on the face that evoke images of red braided armor that adds an imposing majesty to the metal and creates a sense of power.
Functions include Bluetooth®, time correction using time calibration signals, and smartphone linking capabilities.
The ultimate in materials, form, finish, and functions combine to create the latest in Bluetooth® radio-controlled, solar-powered timekeeping.
Reductions in the sizes of the Bluetooth® communication and time calibration signal receiver modules and the size of the Clad Guard Structure make it possible to reduce the size of the outer diameter and case thickness by approximately two millimeters. The result is a form that hugs the wrist in comfort while maintaining all of the majesty of the basic MR-G look.
- Case/ Bezel Material: Titanium
- Solid Titanium Band
- Tight-lock, 1-press, 3-fold clasp
- Screw Lock Crown
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective Coating
- Deep Layer Hardening + TIC, partial DLC
- DLC Coating Bezel (Diamond-Like Coating - Scratch Resistant)
- 200m Water Resistant
- Tough Solar (Solar Powered)
- LED light (Super illuminator) with afterglow
- Mobile link functions via Bluetooth
- Auto hand home position correction
- Dual Time
27 time zones
Daylight savings on/ogg
Home city swapping
- Time Calibration signal reception auto receive up to 6 times a day (remaining auto received cancels as soon as one is successful)
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to 6 times a day
Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany); 60 kHz (MSF: UK)
60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan); 68.5 kH (BPC: China)
- 1-second Stopwatch
measuring capacity: 23:59'59"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown Timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
countdown range: 24 hours
countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily Alarm
- Battery Level Indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour) date
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx battery operation time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full change
- Size of Case: 52.2 × 46.2 × 14.6 mm
- Total weight: 131g